Or in other words, Why a website should have high PA and DA ?
- Everyone who is doing online business will be having a website & blog and expect their website to rank on the first page of google search engine. It is not easy to rank on the first page of google because google has so many factors, algorithms to show your website for search results as per the user requirement. Google consider PA and DA as one of those factors. So that is the reason our website should have PA and DA.
- To increase Domain authority takes more time when compared to page authority.
- Domain authority depends upon the whole website but page authority depends only on the specific page. I will tell you a few ways to increase pa and da. You can see the results within a week.
1. On Page SEO optimization : SEO optimization is an important factor to show up in the google search engine. The content on the website should be having a relevant keyword. If you want to your ranking for your particular keyword you can use leadmirror. It will show where your website is ranking for a particular keyword. Based on that you can add the keyword in the content.
2. Generate more backlinks : Backlink means getting traffic to your website from other websites.
a. Mention website link while Commenting on another website : Backlinks can be done by keeping our website link on another website which has high PA and DA. If you're not able to post in another website you mention links in comments. Mostly there will be no-follow links in the comments. Google considers no-follow links but not as equal as do-follow links.
What are do-follow and no-follow links ?
i. Do follow : If the links in any website crawlable by google crawler then it will be considered as do-follow links.
ii. No follow : It is opposite to the do-follow links google crawler cannot crawl this links. Mostly the links on another website will be no-follow links. Nofollow links also are considered for PA and DA.
b. Post articles in the blogs : We can also get users from blogs. Write an article about your website mention link of your website in the middle of the article if it is about your website or less you can mention in about author place. You can post as a guest in the other blogs. If you cannot write an article you can directly contact bloggers to mention your link in their article.
c. Improve social signals : You should be active in social media. Always post about present trends even it is not related to your website because users should remember you that it is published by you. Improve your followers, connections in Instagram, facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
3. Remove bad links : Badlinks means which have
More spam score
More external links
Not indexed in google
Having broken links
If your website is having badlinks it will reduce your PA and DA. So make sure you don’t have that bad links. You can get your backlink data in leadmirror tool.
4. Improve page speed : After doing the above steps you will definitely see improvement in the PA and DA. But after getting backlinks, if your website failed to load then it will affect your ranking. So make sure your page speed is good.
5. Daily monitoring the changes in the PA and DA : You daily monitoring your PA and DA because no one knows which link will be added as a backlink when it is added. You can monitor your PA and DA by using leadmirror tool. Leadmirror provides you with complete details of your backlinks in link sense.
About the author : Rehaman stumbled upon marketing during his MBA. Initially inclined to finance, he quickly got bored of filing spreadsheets and ventured into the world of growth hacking. Finding that most marketing tools were needlessly complex, he helped make LeadMirror - an A2I marketing assistant.Thank you for giving your 2 minute :)